In honor of Small Business Week, the Bay Guardian presents its yearly honors for locally-owned enterprise. Businesses that give back, female and minority entrepreneurial leaders, employee-owned companies, and exemplary small business advocates are highlighted. This year's issue hits stands May 14.
Once again, our Small Business Readers Choice Award will be given:
What is your favorite small business in the San Francisco Bay Area?
Voting ends Thursday, May 8 at 10am.
Most Commented On
- Beyond the bros - July 22, 2014
- Uber’s secret, “proprietary” insurance policy leaked - July 22, 2014
- Drop a house - July 22, 2014
- Blurry portrait - July 22, 2014
- Revitalized - July 22, 2014
- The Fourth of July: Remembering the good old days in Rock - July 22, 2014
- Driven to take risks - July 22, 2014
- Heads Up: 6 must-see concerts this week - July 22, 2014
- I do predict that drones will - July 22, 2014
- Insurance Commissioner to CPUC: Tech "rideshare" companies must - July 22, 2014